The former Holmlea Primary School is located at a prominent location on the junction of Holmlea Road and Clarkston Road in Glasgow’s south side. Opened in 1908, the school closed in 2005 and had been left in a state of disrepair until very recently. Conversion of the old school to a new, affordable housing development of one and two bedroom flats has recently been completed on behalf of Home Group Scotland. As part of this process, TGP worked alongside CCG (Scotland) Ltd and Anderson, Bell + Christie Architects to develop the landscape design and oversee the subsequent landscape construction works to completion. The external works were completed in October 2020 and incorporate raised lawns with feature walls created using Dumfriesshire red sandstone salvaged from the sports hall demolition, and areas of decorative aggregate prepared from crushed slates salvaged from the school roof.