TGP Landscape Architects is a creative and passionate team dedicated to delivering exceptional landscape architecture services.
Established in 2000, TGP Landscape Architects has grown into a leading practice in the UK, with offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newscastle. Directors Gary Stodart and Mark Elliot lead our Scottish offices, whilst Director Andrew Gardner leads the way at TGP Newcastle.
Our team is made up of experienced professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in landscape architecture, urban design, and environmental planning.
At TGP, we are committed to creating high-quality, sustainable, and functional landscapes that enhance the wellbeing of people and the environment. We work collaboratively with clients, stakeholders, and communities to deliver creative and innovative design solutions that respond to the unique context and needs of each project.
We pride ourselves on our ability to combine creativity and innovation with technical expertise and practical knowledge. Our designs are based on sound environmental principles, and we use the latest technology to develop sustainable and cost-effective solutions.
The practice has been involved in a variety of successful urban regeneration, environmental and landscape design projects throughout the UK. We offer clients a comprehensive and personal service in all aspects of landscape architecture, landscape planning and management. Our services include:
- Site evaluation, feasibility studies and pre-application advice
- Environmental improvement and landscape strategies
- Development framework masterplans
- Development briefs
- Landscape design guidance
- Design and access statements
- Community consultations including exhibitions
- Tree surveys
- Ecological surveys
- Feasibility studies and masterplanning
- Liaison with statutory bodies and planning authorities
- Landscape planning
- Landscape and visual impact assessment;
- Landscape design
- Landscape management and maintenance plans.
- Project and contract management
- Expert witness at public inquiry