TGP were commissioned to prepare a Landscape Masterplan and Conservation Statement for the park and gardens.
The Museum is a nineteenth century building containing a collection of European Fine and Decorative Arts, built in the style of a French chateau. The Grade 1 listed building and registered public park was purpose built by John and Josephine Bowes in 1869.
The masterplan has been successful in obtaining funding through CDENT, for implementation of a first phase.
TGP undertook detailed design of a family play area and re-establishment of historic paths, tree works and environmental improvements.